XX Zyra's Runes

Forums In-Game Forums IG Northwatch XX Zyra's Runes

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Shinai 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Shinai
    Keymaster
    @dagger

OOG Note : The “XX” Icon designates that all posts/responses within this thread are visible only to non-retired PC Characters.

Bannor’s recent post on his Armorsmithing has inspired me to make a post on what runes I can make and how much I’ll charge for them.  I believe he is on to something with his feelings that between one another, when we are to be fighting side by side and hopefully helping one another achieve our goals, charging even double creation cost is possibly a bit much.  Below is the, honestly quite short compared to others, list of what I can make and the prices.

Useable by Anyone:

• Rune of Arcane Defense +1 – 2 copper
    • Rune of Elemental Sheath +5 – 6 copper
    • Rune of Empower Spell +5 – 6 copper
    • Rune of Power +2 – 12 copper

Trained Only:

• Rune of Power +1 – 3 copper
    • Rune of [Element] 5 – 6 copper
    • Rune of Phase – 15 copper
    • Rune of Transcend the Physical – 15 copper

Feel free to send me a pigeon or private message on the Cyrillian boards if you would like to place an order.

-Zyra Goldenmane

Grant M
    Participant
    @valeron

Zyra,

I am glad when I see members of town like Bannor, Straza, or yourself willing to not worry about making profits to ensure the success of our Town Members.

I would like to order 4 phase runes. I do not need them all at once, just when you have them crafted you can give them to me. I will get you the 3 silver upfront the next time I see you.

-Valeron Avarici

Grant M, Player Emissary
    Please see my profile for contact information
    Characters:
    Valeron Avarici, Human, Merchant Guild Leader
    Kovac Baford, Elentari, Member of Brotherhood of the Dark Star
    If you need help coding your signature, please ask me

Shinai
    Keymaster
    @dagger

Thank you for your order Valeron, I’ll start making them right away as I don’t have any other pressing crafting to pursue at the moment.

-Zyra Goldenmane

Shinai
    Keymaster
    @dagger

I have received a large order so am mostly booked up for the next couple months.

-Zyra Goldenmane

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar