XX The Blades of Scorn

Forums In-Game Forums IG Northwatch XX The Blades of Scorn

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Shinai 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Chelsea
    Participant
      @chelsea

OOG Note : The “XX” Icon designates that all posts/responses within this thread are visible only to non-retired PC Characters.
      Exception: Avric

On my recent trip to Citadel, I overheard a group of people discussing a Black Knight group calling themselves the Blades of Scorn. I think this is the group we came across a few months ago.
      It seems they have set up shop in the Ruins of Kuh’Val and it seems their main focus is Vengeance; helping new recruits with their personal quests for vengeance. It seems that they have been hunting and destroying Witches & Warlocks with Abyssal pacts and other manifestations of demonic power. I even heard a rumor that they hunted and killed a Skarran.

I’m not sure if it is something that we need to worry about; but I think we need to be aware of them seeing as they are near to our town.

Best Regards,

Sibella R.E. Listrotov

IG: Sibella R.E. Listrotov
      OOG: Chelsea Baldwin

Sitka
      Participant
        @the-nameless-one

I think we learned a bit about them in the Hinterlands last week. The Order of the Iron Scale expressed interest in lending us resources to eliminate them, if I recall correctly, as they’ve made it clear they want to deal with demons, and modern Black Knight Orders are no longer down with that. Someone correct me if I’m misrecalling.

Sitka Andromeda

Chelsea
        Participant
          @chelsea

Sitka,

I am not sure, I wasn’t part of that conversation.
          But if they are, it would make sense.
          Setting up in Kuh’Val where there has been an influx of Abyssal due to it being purged from necromancy in areas there and hunting down manifestations and demonic power.
          So they are probably obtaining that power rather than destroying it.

Sibella

herogoeth
          Keymaster
            @herogoeth

Sitka,

When we were with the Squire Deowulf of the Order of the Iron Scale, some of our companions mentioned that they had heard rumors that the Blades of Scorn were working with demons. But of course, in Northwatch, most of our companions are superstitious to the point of thinking that absolutely everyone and everything in the whole damn world is “abyssal”. So no surprise.

Squire Deowulf said that he had heard the exact opposite, and that the Blades of Scorn supposedly seeks to destroy all demons, or something. But he said that he would happily fund a mission against them if we discovered that they actually serve abyssal powers.

I’m not opposed to going into Ku’vahl to try to kill the Blades of Scorn, either way. Ku’Vahl is kind of our turf, so regardless of whether they are hunting demons or helping them, just let me know if you want help cutting them down.

Bannor of Harrowheim

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by herogoeth.

Marley Sage
            Keymaster
              @jaerc

Maybe we could get a spy? If they are recruiting from hapless folk who need help with revenge, I’d think they’d less loyal than your average knightly recruit. Bashing our way in without answers seems hard and bad.

Couldn’t we ask some of our allies with Ku’Vahl like that ghost lady or Avarice what they’ve seen and know?

-Rigel

OOG: Marley Sage Gable, Staff Director & Plot Coordinator

PC: Rigel - Asurkian Bard ~ Alchemist Artificer

Chelsea
              Participant
                @chelsea

A spy may be a course of action to take if needed.
                Right now I honestly don’t know if we should consider them a threat or not because we hardly know anything definitive about them.
                I have made this post available for Avric to see, in case he does have information that could help us in the matter.

Sibella

Shinai
                Keymaster
                  @dagger

I wrote Squire Deowulf about this as I didn’t take as good of notes as I should have, and I quote:
                  “Our limited investigations regarding this nascent order of Black Knights is that they are avid hunters of Warlocks, but that they DO NOT wield or seek Abyssal Power.”

-Zyra Goldenmane
                  –Treasurer of The Brotherhood of The Dark Star

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar