XX Summary of 2/16/219

Forums In-Game Forums IG Northwatch XX Summary of 2/16/219

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Shinai 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Shinai
    Keymaster
    @dagger

OOG Note : The “XX” Icon designates that all posts/responses within this thread are visible only to non-retired PC Characters.

• A group of us went to the Arbor Isles via Riharri’s ability with the goal to try and recover her brother Sirmax
    • Before departing Cosimo shared some information he had gained from the Observatory, specifically that the Baron who lost his memories was actually likely a king who was overthrown by a splitting image of himself and thrown off a cliff
    • We went to the caldera where Sirmax was buried in the ice under the Serpent and ended up falling into a trap set by the Ebon Hand
    • The Serpent sent a giant centipede that broke a hole in the ground that we were able to use to get out of the cleansing cage we had been trapped in
    • We ended up in the cavern holding the obelisk that was trapping the Serpent
    • We managed to get the Obelisk and I moved it (foolishly without talking to everyone else present) which broke the Serpent free and he grabbed Sirmax and us before the Ebon Hand could reach Sirmax and got us out of there
    • The Serpent went into the sea saying he would stay there for a time and would help us if we needed any help
    • We returned from the Arbor Isles
    • Riharri thinks we can re-seal the Serpent when all her siblings are gathered

–Zyra Goldenmane

Stephen Foerster
    Participant
    @magus-knight

I am a bit concerned about the serpent.

There is a legend about the serpent that I was told. In the legend, the serpent came to devour the roots of the Tree in the center of the world. The Tree is special and its roots are powerful. The serpent wanted to consume that power for itself. However, the serpent was tricked and frozen inside a volcano (supposedly where we were). As the serpent is out, I cannot imagine that the serpent isn’t interest in devouring the tree’s power.

For this “trap”, can you elaborate on it. I know that we have caused the Ebon Hand a not-insignificant amount of problems in the past, but I am curious what they did.

Lorenzo Li’Sola (OOG Fixed. Vin is an NPC. Too much posting as an NPC.)

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Stephen Foerster. Reason: incorrect signature on the name

Shinai
    Keymaster
    @dagger

Lorenzo,
    The trap was set in a tunnel the Ebon Hand knew we would venture down in our quest to reach Sirmax. When we were getting close to them we encountered a barrier of cleansing and repulsive bars. These bars were also imbedded in the walls and when we went to go back the way we had come we discovered a gate of the same had closed behind us. While we were inside, the bars were radiating harmful amounts of energy.

-Zyra Goldenmane

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Shinai.

Stephen Foerster
    Participant
    @magus-knight

I see,

Would we have been able to signal R’hari to send us back?

Lorenzo Li’Sola

Shinai
    Keymaster
    @dagger

I believe someone tried and the amount of cleansing magic somehow interfered with the connection and it failed to work.

-Zyra Goldenmane

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar