XX Kaizran

Forums In-Game Forums IG Northwatch XX Kaizran

This topic contains 51 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Shinai 1 day, 17 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 49 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Marley Sage
    Keymaster
      @jaerc

I’m still trying to put this together in my head.

Can Zyra or others provide more details on the monstrosities that were once family, were defeated?

What techniques & maybe kind of killing blows or spells that were used on them after dropping, if any?

Did they Spirit or anything similar or were Medical Examinations possibly performed?

Rigel

OOG: Marley Sage Gable, Staff Director & Plot Coordinator

PC: Rigel - Asurkian Bard ~ Alchemist Artificer

Shinai
      Keymaster
        @dagger

Rigel,
        I unfortunately don’t have many details, but I’ll share what I do know.
        Combat with these beings was extremely brutal as they had quite a bit of power. They also had the ability to drain the spirit of the one connected to them (I stayed away from the fight with my father because of this and unfortunately missed the other fights that occurred for various reasons). I did approach after my father was defeated in order to deliver the killing blow. I personally used Cleanse as it seemed appropriate, and it worked, but I don’t know if that damage type was necessary or what was used on the others. As far as I know medical examinations were not performed, partially because so much was going on and partially because their bodies crumpled to nothing after a short period of time. My father did not spirit as we normally think of it but rather when his body dissipated and Karu sang a lovely wake his presence was felt and he was able to briefly speak to me. He left behind his wedding ring which I felt his presence leave in the solstice.

Hopefully this information helps.

-Zyra Goldenmane

Candiss
        Participant
          @west

So when do we begin this plan. I am anxious to find a resolution.

-Leetah

Shinai
          Keymaster
            @dagger

I’ve already sent her the letter, but I don’t think she is going to take the bait at this point, at least not in a way that would expose herself, not considering she sent my father into town and hasn’t sent any other response to my letter.

-Zyra Goldenmane

Viewing 4 posts - 49 through 52 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar