XX Fairies Dreams and Demons

Forums In-Game Forums IG Northwatch XX Fairies Dreams and Demons

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Chelsea 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Wrynn
    Participant
    @wrynn

OOG Note : The “XX” Icon designates that all posts/responses within this thread are visible only to non-retired PC Characters.
    Friends and fellow adventurers, Last month Malestrazza Styx, Talos, and I attended an event in the silver glen of the Glade Lands. While there speaking with Puck we shared some information that indicated the lord of the nightmare realm was moving into the dream realm and affecting the glade. Later puck approached me again to inform me that several important attendees at the party including Fella the Fair had gone to sleep and been unable to be woken since. Puck agreed to let us back into the Silver Glen to investigate. I was also approached by Reverie who confirmed that the lord of fear was accessing the dream realm and influencing the silver glen, though he was not completely certain how. Reverie offered his assistance in getting us into the dream realm to deal with the issue. On the 23rd of this month we need to go to the silver glen in the evening where Reverie will take us to the dream realm to deal with this.

–Wrynn

Dalton
    Participant
    @dbrown

Wrynn,

You can count on me to be there! Anything to weaken him.

Leaf

Chelsea
    Participant
    @chelsea

I wouldn’t miss it.

Sibella

IG: Sibella R.E. Listrotov
    OOG: Chelsea Baldwin

Candiss
    Participant
    @west

I will be there.
    -Leetah

Dalton
    Participant
    @dbrown

Just so everyone is aware. We do not know if we will be facing the Nightmare Lord directly or just his forces. This will likely be very dangerous. I recommend only coming if you are willing to face high odds of death. Furthermore I believe we will be in the dream realm. His powers and subsequently those who follow him will be much stronger there. This is also an assault on the Lord of the Nightmare realm not the herold of the dreamer, if there was any confusion.

Leaf

Marley Sage
    Keymaster
    @jaerc

I’m gonna be brave and come. Please keep me alive! This is the kind of tipping point for justice that seems key to a peaceful world. Plus to enter not just the Silver Glen but the Nightmare Realm sound like the piling of legend upon legend and this storyteller can’t resist!

Rigel

OOG: Marley Sage Gable, Staff Director & Plot Coordinator

PC: Rigel - Asurkian Bard ~ Alchemist Artificer

Chelsea
    Participant
    @chelsea

Rigel,

To the best of my ability I will keep you and everyone going with us alive.
    I know I’m not alone in this sentiment.

Sibella

IG: Sibella R.E. Listrotov
    OOG: Chelsea Baldwin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar