XX Ancient Runes

Forums In-Game Forums IG Northwatch XX Ancient Runes

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Angie DeGrazio 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Angie DeGrazio
    Participant
      @angie

I have been researching the ancient runes that we’ve encountered a couple times in our adventures, the most recent being the broken obelisk that was used to get us back from the Arbor Isles this past summer. Here is what I have found: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1uvilae886fp4n7/Ancient%20Dwarven%20Runes_2.pdf?dl=0

Leiaden

Grant M
      Participant
        @valeron

Leiaden,

Do you have any knowledge on the background of these runes? Are they completely different then the type normally used or are they based off of the Natural Runes that formed?
        From what you said, it sounds like it is a universal type of rune as it worked both here, and on the Arbor Isles, unless they are not connected.

Thoughts?
        -Valeron Avarici

Grant M, Player Emissary
        Please see my profile for contact information
        Characters:
        Valeron Avarici, Human, Merchant Guild Leader
        Kovac Baford, Elentari, Member of Brotherhood of the Dark Star
        If you need help coding your signature, please ask me

Angie DeGrazio
        Participant
          @angie

I know that some of the runes have a spell-like power, such as an “entangle” like spell, but I don’t have info on which rune that goes to, or details on the exact effects. I believe that all the runes will have a similar spell like ability, but at this time I have no proof of that.

I don’t have any information on where the runes originally came from (though I have heard them called “Ancient Dwarven Runes”) and I haven’t tested them on the Arbor Isles, only seen seen them on the obelisk.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar