XX 4/10/219 Summary

Forums In-Game Forums IG Northwatch XX 4/10/219 Summary

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Boji Smash 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Shinai
    Keymaster
    @dagger

OOG Note : The “XX” Icon designates that all posts/responses within this thread are visible only to non-retired PC Characters.

• 21 people from Northwatch gathered just outside of Ku’Vahl in order to go in and try to snatch a relic known as the Fallen Remnant from the Candleborn (We have started calling those raised by Kaizran Candleborn for simplicity’s sake)
    • We encountered some undead guards at the edge of Ku’Vahl who said we had to pay 2 magic items and 5 silver a person to enter. I believe these were part of Veracyte’s forces. Instead of paying the fee we killed them.
    • There was a specter-like figure that took some records of us while staying a short distance away, it was chased down slain but apparently wasn’t really there but was more of a projection with its actual “body” in a different location
    • We met the Chancellor of Ku’Vahl who gave us some information on which way to go and asked us to kill some trolls that were trying to break a barrier and steal an item from Ku’Vahl
    • We killed the trolls and did what we could to conceal the area with the barrier
    • We encountered Sir Geff Gary of the Knights of Scorn who gave us a bit more information on the Candleborn
    • There was a fight with some Candleborn including J’hunai’s late husband, and a spectral figure that appeared part way through this fight. Some investigation revealed as being something like the Candleborn but not all there, I wonder if maybe this was one raised without a body as Kaizran couldn’t get the body, or maybe it was a weakened shade or specter like what Rin mentioned in one of her recent posts on the Kaizran thread.
    • During this fight, or just before it, Miles was slain and walked to a circle nearby. He came out immediately without having to be pulled and mentioned something about a pulse of necromancy (thinking back on it this was likely the Candleborn performing a ritual I’ll mention later)
    • There was a behemoth we snuck around then another encounter with Candleborn including Charles, Vito, and one other I didn’t recognize that stayed to the edge of combat.
    • There was a tree spewing necromancy and undead that the Candleborn had used to empower the Fallen Remnant, which Vito took and recalled with.
    • We investigated the tree and discovered it was essentially a break in the paths between the Wells of Ku’Vahl. The artificers and ritual casters present worked together to stopper it up.
    • We all returned from Ku’Vahl at this point

As always if I have missed anything, if anyone thinks more information on anything that happened this night is needed or was improperly excluded, or if I got something wrong, please feel free to add to this post/correct my mistakes.

-Zyra Goldenmane

Chelsea
    Participant
    @chelsea

Once we returned, Talon(not the Lich) visited and asked several of us to help him locate his sword, Nadraki Flame (if I recall the name correctly) in Lairroth.

IG: Sibella R.E. Listrotov
    OOG: Chelsea Baldwin

Travis Emery
    Participant
    @krow

The sword is called Nadraki Fire.
    I am aware of its location and have decided to help Talon find it.

— Krow

"You know nothing of passion. When your rage can sunder mountains, you may speak to me of passion."
    -- Krowthus Quince of the Clan of the Bear, summer 215

Chelsea
    Participant
    @chelsea

Krow,

Thank you for clarification on the name.
    Apparently there is a decent sized group of us going.

Sibella

IG: Sibella R.E. Listrotov
    OOG: Chelsea Baldwin

Blake Gentilcore
    Participant
    @dr-terrorcore

It is Gaffgarion,
    Do’argo Jarsthae

"Enemies of the Darkstar beware, for you shall soon find my arrows between your eyes." Do'Argo Jarsthae

Shinai
    Keymaster
    @dagger

Thank you for the correction Do’Argo, I must have heard you incorrectly when you tried spelling it for me originally.

-Zyra Goldenmane

Boji Smash
    Participant
    @renco

I regret having to leave. I hope my and my brothers absence did not cause any problems.

Sergeant Boji Smash

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar