Sibella's Schema Translation

Forums In-Game Forums IG Northwatch Sibella's Schema Translation

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Steve 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Steve
    Participant
      @steve

Sibella,

I figured out part of the Schema you gave me that you got from the dragon hoard in KuvAhl. King Vol was able lend me a couple of his scholars who were able to do a lot of the looking up things in books (which freed up my time).

Ye see lass, the runes on the schema aren’t letters, but symbols that represent thoughts and ideas. I am somewhat familiar with them as they are Dwarvin in origin, but translating them is time consuming. But, on to what I found! The schema is for the re-forging of a weapon capable of killing a Pale One.

I’m not entirely sure why, but it seems that the original weapon was created by the head Pale One in order to keep the others in line. It was destroyed during the first Pale War thousands of years ago, but there were weapon smiths who knew the Pale Ones would return and so they worked on how to reforge the weapon using some of the original’s broken pieces and other components.

I don’t have the exact list of whats gunna be needed to forge the weapon, but you are almost certainly going to need at least one piece of the original weapon (maybe more) and a lot of pretty rare and specialized components.

I will keep working on the translation and let you know once I have more.

Dargum Stonebrow

Chelsea
      Participant
        @chelsea

Dargum,

Thank you so much for the information you’ve been able to obtain. This is extremely helpful information; I look forward to speaking with you more on this matter.

Sibella

IG: Sibella R.E. Listrotov
        OOG: Chelsea Baldwin

Marley Sage
        Keymaster
          @jaerc

Dargum,

Is there any way I can help?

I am an aspiring bard, a member of the Northwatch Mage’s Guild, and have a strong interest in learning how to translate ancient documents. I’m very scared of a return of the Pale and hope to help stop “the Cripple”.

Rigel

OOG: Marley Sage Gable, Staff Director & Plot Coordinator

PC: Rigel - Asurkian Bard ~ Alchemist Artificer

Steve
          Participant
            @steve

Rigel lad,

Thank ye much fer the offer. As luck would have it, I just translated a bit of the schema that indicates we will definitely need a piece of the original weapon. The scholars King Vol lent me were able to find some information the leads us to believe a shard of the weapon was put in some powerful wizards collection of magically do-dads.

Turns out, he kept his collection in a flying castle. If you could help find any clues as to where and when the castle will show up next (King Vol said it turns up in Terath from time to time) that would be a big help to the cause.

Thanks again lad,

Dargum Stonebrow

Grant M
            Participant
              @valeron

We thank you for letting all of Cyrilla know.

-Caverin

Grant M, Player Emissary
              Please see my profile for contact information
              Characters:
              Valeron Avarici, Human, Merchant Guild Leader
              Kovac Baford, Elentari, Member of Brotherhood of the Dark Star
              If you need help coding your signature, please ask me

herogoeth
              Keymaster
                @herogoeth

Master Stonebrow,

It is good to hear from you! When next we meet, I’ll need to buy you a pint, and we can trade stories of our recent travels.

Just last month, I spent some time training with a Forge Master in the Arbor Isles, a land of the fairies. There were all sorts of magical symbols woven into their crafting, and we also found a mighty dwarf gate. Perhaps the forge master there might be able to help provide further insights to this effort. Doubtless, we should look there as well, to see if we can dig up anything that might help Sibella in reforging this weapon.

And of course! You must see the amazing suit of NagaHide Armor that Ragnar Tallcastle has crafted, and perhaps I can also persuade you to provide advice on the forge works that I myself have been tinkering with of late.

Also, please ignore my friend Caverin. He is a good drinking companion, but when he is in his cups he finds it humorous to stir the pot. These boards are a safe place for us to discuss these matters.

Thank you for posting here. Now Northwatch can know what we should look out for, in order to help.

Bannor of Harrowheim

Steve
                Participant
                  @steve

Good to hear from you Bannor!

No worries about yer friend. I don’t check to boards to often as I have to go a bit out of me way to do so. While Northwatch may be the center of your groups world, I have other things on my mind and other tasks that keep me busy (though I still like ye, I promise!).

Yer spot on though about why I posted it here. You adventurer types are often moving around and hearing all sorts of things, so one of you might learn something that can help Sibella. After all, always a good idea to keep on the healers good side!

Dargum Stonebrow
                  Son of Dargum Stonebrow

P.S. – I would love to examine the armor. Ragnar is a legend and it’s always a pleasure to see his work.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Steve.
                  • This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Steve.

Chelsea
                  Participant
                    @chelsea

Dargum,

The next time you’re close to Northwatch you should definitely stop into the Tavern.
                    I have some thing quite exciting to show you.

Best Regards,
                    Sibella

IG: Sibella R.E. Listrotov
                    OOG: Chelsea Baldwin

Steve
                    Participant
                      @steve

Sibella,

I like exciting. I’ll stop by this Wednesday for a spell and you can show me.

Dargum Stonebrow
                      Son of Dargum Stonebrow

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar