Northwatch Merchant Guild

Forums In-Game Forums IG Northwatch Northwatch Merchant Guild

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Valdimarr 1 day, 14 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Grant M
    Participant
      @valeron

First Post: Introduction and Explanation of Merchant Guild and myself
      Second Post: Schema List for Northwatch and directions on Primary Member Businesses
      Third Post: Verbiage used to announce membership to Northwatch Chapter Merchant Guild and member list
      ——
      Northwatch,

As most of you know, I am the new Alderman of Northwatch. Since given the title of Alderman, I have talked to other Guild Leaders, both in and out of Northwatch, about what the Merchant’s guild can do to help Northwatch and Falconcrest. As such, I have put forth a few changes with how the Merchants Guild will work going forward, hoping to assist Northwatch and our Guild here.

It is my belief that the Merchant Guild should support the success of the other guilds and the people that inhabit Northwatch, both citizens of Falconcrest and otherwise. To help with this, I have decided to have 2 levels of membership in the guild. This is to help accommodate those that have varying levels of commitment they would like to put into the guild. The goal is to help myself and other guild leaders understand where your priorities lie within the guild chapters of Northwatch.

Being a Primary member means that you will be putting forth the effort towards the Merchants Guild first if there is a conflict of interest between multiple guilds in Northwatch. Example: If the Merchants Guild is needing your assistance with a mission at the same time the Mercenaries Guild is requesting it. As a primary, it is expected that you will assist the Merchants guild with their task. Do note that this will never happen maliciously or on purpose to sabotage other guilds. If the other guilds have a similar system in place, you cannot be a Primary member(or equivalent) of multiple guilds but you can be a normal member of multiple guilds

Below is the information on both the Primary members, and Normal members for the Merchant Guild:

Primary Members:
      Yearly Membership costs(due every summer): 5 silver or a quantity of components based on craft

1. Standing Offer of Business*
      2. Unique Benefits passed out by myself
      3. Have a note on this board to help advertise your crafting business
      4. Recommendation to those looking for your craft(including other guilds)
      5. All Normal Members Benefits

Normal Members:
      Yearly Membership Costs(due every summer): 3 silver or a quantity of components based on craft

1. Provide consumables for infusions for the Boon of the Apprentice.**
      2. Access to Schema’s from the CMA
      3. Access to Promotional Sales from CMA

*Standing Offer of Business: A unique deal with the Merchants Guild. A standing offer to buy select wares crafted by you every week. We will buy them at 1.5x cost of creation up to a certain amount(typically 1). You do not need to inform me ahead of time(but would be nice), just present the consumables to myself and the Guild will buy them. It is required that they were crafted by you and have a 6 month duration on them. You will need to work with me on which items the Merchant Guild will have a standing offer to buy.

**If the merchants guild is currently out of your crafts consumables, we will replace the stock you used when we have the consumables.

If you have any questions or would like to talk about this, feel free to send me a pigeon or talk to me the next time we see each other.

Alderman Valeron Avarici

Valeron Personal Symbol

Grant M, Player Emissary
      Please see my profile for contact information
      Characters:
      Valeron Avarici, Human, Merchant Guild Leader
      Kovac Baford, Elentari, Member of Brotherhood of the Dark Star
      If you need help coding your signature, please ask me

Grant M
      Participant
        @valeron

As our profession as adventurers, we travel to various exotic locale and countries. This allows us to procure various Artificing Schemas that is then given to the town so that anyone here may benefit from it. I have cataloged our Schema’s with a brief description of the schema. Please talk to your fellow Artificiers if you would like one of these used for your personal use. You do not need to be a member of the Merchants Guild to use a schema that the town owns.

Link To Catalog of Schema’s Here

Alchemy:

Grant M, Player Emissary
        Characters:

Grant M
        Participant
          @valeron

To join the Merchants Guild, you will need to talk to myself and inform me which level you would like along with paying the cost. After which, you will need to post below the following passage to show that you are a member of our guild along with announcing that you will uphold what you post.

“This post serves to announce that I have officially joined the Northwatch Chapter of the Falconcrest Merchants Guild. In doing so, I commit to acting with integrity in my guild dealings, and I proclaim that so long as I remain a member of the guild, I will not seek to undercut or otherwise subvert the Falconcrest Merchants Guild. This statement is made with acknowledgement to the terms of the Northwatch Chapter, which allows all local members to trade freely with the Northwatch community, without such action being considered a violation of my agreement with the guild.”

Membership list of Northwatch Chapter of Merchants Guild

1. Valeron Avarici (Alderman)
          2. Malestrazza Blackblade (Primary Member)
          3. Krowthus Quince (Primary Member)
          4. Fruian Hushed (Primary Member)
          5. Siskia Parisa (Primary Member)
          6. Rin Shay’Raj (Normal Member)
          • This reply was modified 6 months ago by Grant M.

Grant M, Player Emissary
          Characters:

Slayer of Heroes
          Participant
            @slayer-of-heroes

This post serves to announce that I, Malestrazza Black-Blade, have officially joined the Northwatch Chapter of the Falconcrest Merchants Guild. In doing so, I commit to acting with integrity in my guild dealings, and I proclaim that so long as I remain a member of the guild, I will not seek to undercut or otherwise subvert the Falconcrest Merchants Guild. This statement is made with acknowledgement to the terms of the Northwatch Chapter, which allows all local members to trade freely with the Northwatch community, without such action being considered a violation of my agreement with the guild.

Travis Emery
            Participant
              @krow

This post serves to announce that I have officially joined the Northwatch Chapter of the Falconcrest Merchants Guild. In doing so, I commit to acting with integrity in my guild dealings, and I proclaim that so long as I remain a member of the guild, I will not seek to undercut or otherwise subvert the Falconcrest Merchants Guild. This statement is made with acknowledgement to the terms of the Northwatch Chapter, which allows all local members to trade freely with the Northwatch community, without such action being considered a violation of my agreement with the guild.

— Krowthus Quince of the Clan of the Bear

"You know nothing of passion. When your rage can sunder mountains, you may speak to me of passion."
              -- Krowthus Quince of the Clan of the Bear, summer 215

Zan
              Participant
                @zan

This post serves to announce that I have officially joined the Northwatch Chapter of the Falconcrest Merchants Guild. In doing so, I commit to acting with integrity in my guild dealings, and I proclaim that so long as I remain a member of the guild, I will not seek to undercut or otherwise subvert the Falconcrest Merchants Guild. This statement is made with acknowledgement to the terms of the Northwatch Chapter, which allows all local members to trade freely with the Northwatch community, without such action being considered a violation of my agreement with the guild.

Rin Shay’Raj

Brittany Hooper
                Participant
                  @haeblackstone

This post serves to announce that I, Siskia Parisa, have officially joined the Northwatch Chapter of the Falconcrest Merchants Guild. In doing so, I commit to acting with integrity in my guild dealings, and I proclaim that so long as I remain a member of the guild, I will not seek to undercut or otherwise subvert the Falconcrest Merchants Guild. This statement is made with acknowledgement to the terms of the Northwatch Chapter, which allows all local members to trade freely with the Northwatch community, without such action being considered a violation of my agreement with the guild.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Brittany Hooper.

Grant M
                  Participant
                    @valeron

We have recently come in a windfall of new Schemas for the Town. If you are an artificer and would like to use it to help you study and learn the related schema, please tell me and I can ensure it is in your hands for study.

If you are someone that would like to craft something on this list, I will ensure that someone in town doesnt already know it and does not require a Schema. Otherwise, you can have it to use for an Artificier to craft it. This does consume the Schema in the process. The link to schemas are found on the second post, or the attached page to this post. (Link Below)
                    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R6ZXodQHiawLMVexw9eLZrFK89N13PUMVvpMTC6wqKY/edit?usp=sharing

ALSO, please note that if your name is not on this list, you are not a part of the Merchants Guild in any form. Please contact me if you would like to know more or join.

Grant M, Player Emissary
                    Characters:

Valdimarr
                    Participant
                      @valdimarr

Fruian Hushed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar