Merchant Visit for Winterfest

Forums In-Game Forums IG Northwatch Merchant Visit for Winterfest

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Travis Emery 12 hours, 38 minutes ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Stephen Foerster
    Participant
      @magus-knight

Greetings adventurers of Northwatch,

My name is Vin and I am a merchant of Akeron. Lord Orrin has asked me to come and set up shop for your Winterfest celebration. I always enjoy speaking with members of the town and am excited.

That said, in addition to bring a substantial number of consumables to sell, I thought I would take this time to post and take orders from your town. If you would like to order ahead of time, I can have things waiting for you.

If not, then I look forward to seeing you at Winterfest.

If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to send me a pigeon or you can reply here.

[hide]wind.magus@gmail.com[/hide]

Vin

• This topic was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Stephen Foerster.
      • This topic was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by Stephen Foerster.

Dante
      Participant
        @dante

hey when is Winter fest what are the dates

Chelsea
        Participant
          @chelsea

Winterfest celebrations are being held in Northwatch this year on Friday the 8 of February.
          I wouldn’t be surprised if the celebration goes over into the following day, the 9 of February.

Best Regards,
          Sibella R.E. Listrotov
          Healers Guildmistress of Northwatch

IG: Sibella R.E. Listrotov
          OOG: Chelsea Baldwin

Grant M
          Participant
            @valeron

Vin,

I would like to make a recommendation as what type of items to bring to our Town to ensure a that you leave sold out. Our town can always find use in Medical items, like Raise Dead, First Aid, and Purify salves. We would also find use in scrolls like Truevision or Make a Record Scrolls.

As we are an Adventuring town, I would suggest you stock on Shadow Polishes, Wellbeing Potions, Fortification Buffs, and Arcane Defense +1 Runes.

I would also recommend coming up with batch order discounts to offer as it will help motivate fellow town members to buy in bulk for you.

I look forward to meeting you at Winterfest.

-Alderman Avarici

Grant M, Player Emissary
            Please see my profile for contact information
            Characters:
            Valeron Avarici, Human, Merchant Guild Leader
            Kovac Baford, Elentari, Member of Brotherhood of the Dark Star
            If you need help coding your signature, please ask me

Sitka
            Participant
              @the-nameless-one

I will always buy Heroisms.
              Sitka Andromeda

Zan
              Participant
                @zan

Vin,

Components are always popular as well.

Rin Shay’Raj

herogoeth
                Keymaster
                  @herogoeth

There’s a chance that I’ll be headed to Hadrianus for Winterfest this year, but if I’m around, I’d like to get my hands on some Dragon’s Blood.

I’d pay four or five gold for a vial of the sort that has been preserved for use in casting rituals, so long it’s got at least a few months left before it goes bad. And if the cost is higher, I’d be willing to trade in Onyx, Mythril, Adamantium, or Prismatic Gems.

Bannor of Harrowheim

Stephen Foerster
                  Participant
                    @magus-knight

Sitka,

I am planning on having some Heroism potions in my stock that I bring. However, I do not know the exact quantity.

That said, if you have interested, we could discuss an order for a number of them to get you set up for the next sixth months.

Rin,

I will have some components available. I would repeat my note above of if you need any specifically I can do an order for them.

Bannor of Harrowheim,

As you would expect, I do not have on hand as it is a rare component. However, I will ask around and see if anything like that exists. If it does, however, I do not feel right talking about it over public forum such as this. Would it be possible to talk with you through pigeon.

Vin

herogoeth
                    Keymaster
                      @herogoeth

Why?

Is it stolen or something?

Bannor of Harrowheim

Stephen Foerster
                      Participant
                        @magus-knight

Bannor of Harrowheim,

Nothing of the sort. The component you are asking for is rare enough, however, that if I could acquire it, I would want to work with you in a less public place. The last thing I want is to be robbed on my way to Northwatch. Akeron has enough bureaucratic hurdles that I do not want to make it worse.

Vin

Travis Emery
                        Participant
                          @krow

Vin,

If exceptional rare components are a thing in discussion then I would like to just request a few minutes of your time.

— Krow

"You know nothing of passion. When your rage can sunder mountains, you may speak to me of passion."
                          -- Krowthus Quince of the Clan of the Bear, summer 215

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar