Krowthus Quince Weapon Artifice and Infusion

Forums In-Game Forums IG Northwatch Krowthus Quince Weapon Artifice and Infusion

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Travis Emery 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Travis Emery
    Participant
      @krow

I am once again pleased to announce that in my time with Northwatch I have had the opportunity to learn a plethora of new artificing and infusion recipes.

Are you a farmer who’s tired of constant feral attacks ruining your crops, but that rake and shovel aren’t enough to scare them off?

Are you starting a family and would like an heirloom to be passed down the generations?

Are you a heroic adventurer that needs the ability to cleanse, burn, and magically damage your foes at the same time?

Do you just like knives and feel the need to cover your torso with a variety of daggers to act as a sort of bladed breastplate?

In these troubled times everyone can benefit from having a reliable blade on their belt.

The Krowthus Quince Weaponsmith Artifice and Infusion of K² Creations is now accepting all orders and commissions from the simplest of stones and oils, to vastly complex weapons of power, you may send your request to me directly via pigeon or reply here.

All commissions are taken on a first come first serve basis and do require a small down payment before work will begin. With that being said, if you have little to no coin, or don’t believe in the economic standardization of monetary exchange for goods and services, then you are in luck! I will consider all trades and offers for my wares and abilities, all you need to do is ask.

Further discounts may also be available to Falconcrest citizens, guild members, nobility, and organizations in good standing. Please see me in person to discuss these.

By now I am sure you are wondering “what exactly can this crafter create for me?” The answer is quite simple; ANYTHING. If it exists as a known and available recipe (and even a few not so well known), then I can make it for you.

Stop by K² Creations to see the full list, and their costs, today!

— Krowthus Quince of the Clan of the Bear

• This topic was modified 7 months, 4 weeks ago by Travis Emery.

"You know nothing of passion. When your rage can sunder mountains, you may speak to me of passion."
      -- Krowthus Quince of the Clan of the Bear, summer 215

Travis Emery
      Participant
        @krow

Northwatch,

Please note that upon requesting a commission I ask that you send me a pigeon afterwards to ensure I hang the order in my workshop and don’t forget it.

I unfortunately talk to so many people so often about different options, styles, and combinations, that I tend to forget who has placed an actual order.

Right this moment I am finishing up a couple things, then will have free time once again to begin on your projects.

I have also created a pigeon friendly copy of my workshop list that I can attach and send to you directly if you don’t have the time or ability to stop by K² Creations in person.

Also, I am approaching the creation of my 150th item!

As a one time special offer, if you happen to be the lucky one who places their commission that includes the lucky 150, I will discount that item by 100%! That’s right, a guilt free, no strings attached, entirely no cost to you weapon or augment.

Note that these items do not include basic consumable weaponsmithing items (such as stones and oils), nor do I consider the purchase of dusts or components in this list. Only artifice weapon implements, or bladestones that are commissioned through me, and are paid in full will add to the count, and because of this offer, no, I will not be telling anyone what the current count is.

Good luck.

— Krow

"You know nothing of passion. When your rage can sunder mountains, you may speak to me of passion."

Travis Emery
        Participant
          @krow

Addendum:

This offer is also extended to those outside of Northwatch as well.

If you come to our town and commission me to make something, you too will be in the running for this entirely free item.

— Krow

Travis Emery
          Participant
            @krow

The time has come where people seem to need weapons as their previous ones have lost their luster.

I am now taking new commissions and have nothing in the queue so of you act fast you can have your weapon ready in as short as only a couple days.

No one has yet claimed the grand prize so it is still up for grabs.

As a reminder you do not need to be a Northwatch citizen or adventurer, to qualify so now is your chance to claim a quality forged blade.

— Krowthus Quince of the Clan of the Bear

Travis Emery
            Participant
              @krow

Commisions are once again open and I am currently taking orders.

Need a new weapon to fit that bladestone found at winterfest?
              Craving a new weapon that doesn’t just swing for normal damage?

I know how expensive artifice items can be, but the investment in a weapon that will one day save your life is worth the few coins/gems.

I have spent countless hours ensuring your safety through my craft.

See me in town now, or send me a pigeon.

The grand prize still awaits a lucky winner!

— Krow

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by Travis Emery.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar