In search of a relic…

Forums In-Game Forums IG Northwatch In search of a relic…

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Candiss 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Vashral
    Participant
      @vashral

Greetings Friends,

The last time I visited the town there was much discussion regarding a number of very concerning events, and one of them was the continued development regarding Deimos. Unfortunately, there is still little known that I’ve been able to gather regarding his movements and would ask if the town has found any new information regarding his actions.

Additionally, there is an item referenced as The Avothian Tear and it is believed this relic could be used to reinforce the barriers against the Abyss within the Avothian Forest. Any information you may have regarding this item would be greatly appreciated and help in my endeavor to find it.

Highest regards,

Vashral
      Servant of The Avothian King
      Disciple of The Ten Thousand Lanterns
      Keeper of The Avothian Forest

Travis Emery
      Participant
        @krow

Vashral,

It is always good to hear from you.

As far as this Avothian Tear goes. I personally have not heard of it before.
        Do you have any idea where we might start looking for it? Or for that matter, if we find it, do you know how we would use it to strengthen the barrier?

— Krow

"You know nothing of passion. When your rage can sunder mountains, you may speak to me of passion."
        -- Krowthus Quince of the Clan of the Bear, summer 215

Vashral
        Participant
          @vashral

Krow,

Rumor has it that it was last seen in the possession of an Abyssal Warlock in service to Deimos, the whereabouts of this individual is unknown to me.

Fortunately, there isn’t anything additional needing to be done right away in the event you are able to retrieve this relic.

Regards,

Vashral

Vashral
          Participant
            @vashral

NorthWatch,

Though the outcome of your time in the Nightmare Realm was met with success as well as great sacrifice and betrayal, I must commend you on the success you saw. It was my understanding that for most, this was your first time. The limited losses taken by the group was impressive given that this was not planned or prepared for. Again, congratulations.

When I previously posted for assistance in looking for a relic, I did not realize the audience I would be speaking to. It’s certainly been quite a while and was not aware just how much NorthWatch and the group of adventurers has since changed. With that, I do want to thank you for obtaining the relic as it will go a long way in continuing to keep Cyrillia safe from the Abyss.

There is a popular version of this tale written by Marakov Talespinner that will help explain in great detail, though not proven, the final stand of Avothia against the Abyss and how Cyrillia came to be. I also recognize that many of you do not know what an ‘Avothian’ is and hope this sheds some light (no pun intended) to that as well.

The Birth of Cyrillia

Sincerely,

Vashral

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by Vashral.
            • This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by Vashral.

Candiss
            Participant
              @west

Vashral,
              Thank you for your assistance this past Winterfest eve in the Nightmare Realm. I also greatly appreciate your offer of assistance with my newfound problem. The story of the birth of Cyrillia is humbling and yet, gives me hope for the miraculous.

-Leetah

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar