Farewell Reshi

Forums In-Game Forums IG Northwatch Farewell Reshi

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Boji Smash 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Slayer of Heroes
    Participant
    @slayer-of-heroes

During the dark, early morning hours of February 9th, 219 Post Betrayal, Reshi of the Ashen Cloth was killed in the Nightmare Realm.

To those who wish to pay their respects and mourn with some of the people who knew him, an unofficial wake will be held in Northwatch the night of February 13th, 219 Post Betrayal. Anyone who has kind things to say is welcome to give voice to those thoughts at that time. Bring stories to share, food you can spare, and drinks to toast to the life of a man who will be missed.

~ Malestrazza

Slayer of Heroes
    Participant
    @slayer-of-heroes

Reshi was the first person to offer to mentor and train me, but strangely, advised against it. He told me that I would be swearing my life to a good cause, putting the safety of the people of Cyrillia before my own, and that while I would be doing a great service, that not everyone is ready for that. He was right, of course. At the time, I certainly wasn’t ready for anything of the sort. Reshi was a fierce protector, and he will be greatly missed.

~ Malestrazza

Slayer of Heroes
    Participant
    @slayer-of-heroes

“Reshi’s comedic timing in terrible situations will certainly be missed. He was incredibly steadfast in his values and always made good on his promises… his life is a great loss to all…” -Vashral

~ Malestrazza

Boji Smash
    Participant
    @renco

Hey now Malestrazza,
    I recall offering to train you as a Berserker. The offer still stands. Haha!

Sergeant Boji Smash

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar