Mythic Realms was created in 1999 by a dedicated group of fantasy role-playing enthusiasts who wanted to provide all participants with an exciting and emersive live action role-playing experience.
We’ve been in operation for nearly 20 years! In that time we’ve honed our story-telling skills, refined our rules, and continued to provide a game system that has kept our players happy for more than two decades!
Besides a balanced rules system, an in-depth world, and dedicated staff members, we’ve found that making a special effort to involve each character in the story is a big part of why our players love the game. Each month, our plot team meets to discuss the goals, efforts and actions of each character. You’re not just a number among the masses here. You’re an important player in our ever-evolving world.
“It’s make-believe for adults!”
– Suzanne, Mother and Dog Groomer
“LARP is a great way to get away from the monotony of everyday life.”
– Shantal, in-line pipeline inspection data analyst
“Come beat people up with foam weapons.”
– Ari, High School Student
- Operations Director: Grant Martin
- Rules Director: Chris Gomez
- Event Coordinator:
- Character Updates: Grant Martin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Social Media Coordinator: Michael Ricks
- Social Media Coordinator Assistant: Barry Ricks
- Web Director & Point of Contact Michelle Berry
- Forum Admin & Backend Chris Berry
- Web Assistant Shinai Ward