Winterfest 2022 Photos Are Here!

Forums Out Of Game Forums Open Discussion Winterfest 2022 Photos Are Here!

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Turney
    Participant
      @quarion

Greetings of the Seasonings minions of the great dragon Vorshendu!

I have the photos from Winterfest (Springfest really) 2022!

First and foremost thank you for letting me come and creep about. I tried my best to capture everyone in attendance so that you would have at least one photo of yourself. However I have the attention span of a gnat and a memory like a leaky sieve, so I may have missed some people. If that is the case, then I am sorry that I missed you.

If at some point in the future you would like portraits of your character, please just let me know. I am more than happy to show up to a module (especially ones in Dimple Dell) and we can get some photos beforehand free of charge.

Below is a link to the Dropbox where the photos are located, please feel free to peruse and enjoy, but before you do there are a couple of things you need to be aware of.

As the photographer and copyright owner of the photos, I release them to Mythic Realms for any non-commercial use. In addition if you are an identifiable subject of the photo (you are in focus and can be identified) I release them to you for personal, non-commercial use.

Please only download/post photos that you are in.

Please be aware that while you have my permission to post these photos to social media etc, there may be others in the photos that do not want that. If there are others with you in the photo, and they are identifiable it is best to get permission from them before posting.

If you would like a photo cropped so that you can post it without needing to worry about the above, just let me know and I will do what I can. *note as it got darker the photos will not crop is as cleanly.

If there is a photos in there that you feature prominently in, and you would like that photo removed, please let me know. Please also understand that I may not if there are a bunch of other people that are also in the photo and may want it.

If you are wondering why some people are in more photos than others, they where there early and as the White Knight says “I work with the light”

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hdwoyuk552ovfxh/AACLYwacrfMCemizfj_wBdn-a?dl=0

Thank you all for a wonderful evening!

Cheers!

Tom (Q)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.