RolePlay Thread – Venturing Into The Ruins

Forums In-Game Forums IG Northwatch RolePlay Thread – Venturing Into The Ruins

Viewing 5 posts - 113 through 117 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #47702
    herogoeth
    Keymaster
    @herogoeth

    Lanre will shake his head, his back now pressed firmly against the wall, his hands trembling. “That doesn’t make sense.” Lightning will split the sky again, illuminating the gargantuan creature which still circles in the night above. “I mean, I don’t want to get overly geographical on you Valdimarr, but the dragon is off to the north, and the guardian is half a day to the west.”

    The would-be Bard turns his head hesitantly towards his brother, but his eyes remain locked on the great dragon as if he is simply unable to look away. “Xukkuth is the Shadow of The Vallahorien, and this place was destroyed by The Vallahorien over a thousand years ago. Isn’t it more likely that… that that thing is looking for him? Besides, I’m not convinced that the crown or the rune stone had anything to do with the arcane guardian. I mean, maybe the Rune Stone, but…the room was locked.”

    #47703
    Valdimarr
    Participant
    @valdimarr

    Valdimarr will sigh, half in frustration and half in disappointment.
    “You and your logic Lanre… you’re obviously right, but I really want an excuse to kill those shady dudes.”

    #47578
    Marley Sage
    Participant
    @jaerc

    Vlad’s unusual silence and continued invisibility remains unbroken. He has studied for days now the scant maps and labyrinthine ruins, and knows when the need arises the art of Tracking. The terrible ways of the Great and True and and their livid flights haunt him as the gypsy boy stalks the rooftops.

    The Garadetzski chases the shadow of Ku’Vahl’s fell flying nightmare, as well as he can, hoping for the finesse of a bird of prey with teenage zeal.

    If I can find what IT’S looking for and stop the bad mammajammers who did stole –, even following a Dragon in a haunted lair might be worth his determined, yet wild, if by most unseeable, facial expression seems to say.

    OOG: Marley Sage Gable, Staff Director & Plot Team Member

    PC: Rigel - Asurkian Bard ~ Alchemist Artificer

    #47706
    herogoeth
    Keymaster
    @herogoeth

    After a time, the immense red dragon soars away into the night, leaving the adventurers alone with the storm. The speed of its flight leaves the pursuing Vladimir far behind, left wondering what is was that the creature sought. Some of the adventurers return to sleep, while others stay awake and discuss all that they have encountered throughout their exploration of The Ruins of Kvu’Val.

    By the time the sun is fully risen, the camp has already been packed up and the explorers are ready to be on the move. As they make their way eastward out of the ruins they consume most of their remaining supplies, and soon find themselves in familiar territory.

    The maps they have made lead them directly back to the long corridor which initial brought them into Ku’Vaal, and they continue their trek out. After paying tribute to the undead from their findings, and returning the coin to Avric for the initial toll, there is just enough coin left to resupply and perhaps spend a night or two in a well-furnished tavern.

    And so ends the journey.

    #47707
    Xukkuth d’ Barra
    Participant
    @xukkuth

    Or does it?

Viewing 5 posts - 113 through 117 (of 117 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar