Northwatch -December 22nd, 218 PB, Midnight (Board Role Play)

Forums In-Game Forums IG Northwatch Northwatch -December 22nd, 218 PB, Midnight (Board Role Play)

Viewing 16 posts - 33 through 48 (of 161 total)
  • Author
    Alina
    Participant
    @alina

Alina weakly looks at Luna and says with concern in her voice, “Will Luna be ok? I don’t want her to be hurt.” After saying this Alina tiredly set her head on the table.

J’hunai Noquar
    Participant
    @silmarwen

Walking into the Tavern, Leorrin will lean his Polearm against wall and look at those assembled.

‘Playing a game? I’ll join in.’

He will pick up the dice and roll it.

(Steve posting from Deb’s account for reasons).

J'hunai Noquar
    Child of Earth Magic

Chelsea
    Participant
    @chelsea

Sibella emerges from the kitchen caring a cup with steam rising from the brim. She walks to Alina and sets it down next to her.
    “Hot tea, drink. It won’t bring your health back but it will make you feel better.”
    Glancing around she sees Luna’s new appearance.
    She’ll raise an eyebrow, “Shall I fetch warm milk?”

PC: Rory Brooker
    Retired PC: Sibella R. Listrotov
    OOG: Chelsea Baldwin

Grant M
    Participant
    @valeron

Valeron walks in at this time. Raises an eye brow at Sibella and says, “when did you get a job change from Mistress to Waitress?” He’ll grab some hot chocolate from the kitchen and sit down a little ways from the Gambler, “Welcome back to Northwatch… I guess. What are the stakes, or do you not even know what they are until we roll?” He will slowly warm his hands with the mug while waiting for the answer and dice roll from Leorrin.

Grant Martin
    Please see my profile for contact information
    Characters:
    Valeron Avarici, Human, Merchant Guild Leader
    Kovac Baford, Elentari, Member of Brotherhood of the Dark Star
    If you need help coding your signature, please ask me

Slayer of Heroes
    Participant
    @slayer-of-heroes

The die bounces twice and lands.

Tap, tap, tick.

The creature beams. “Our first winning number of the night! I think you’ll find that you bleed just a little bit slower should you ever fall in combat within the next month. Who’s next?”

Slayer of Heroes
    Participant
    @slayer-of-heroes

The blindfold face turns toward Valeron. “Thank you, it’s nice to recieve a little hospitality. The stakes are low. I know the potential outcomes, but it’s so much more fun to make it a surprise!”

Grant M
    Participant
    @valeron

Valeron makes ‘eye’ contact with the Gambler. ” Oh, I guess that makes sense for a gambling person. What about a different type, like information? Would you gamble for information?”

Grant Martin
    Characters:

Slayer of Heroes
    Participant
    @slayer-of-heroes

The creature leans back in its chair. “What kind of information are you looking for?”

Alina
    Participant
    @alina

Alina drinks the tea thanking Sibella. After she drinks the tea Alina says, “I wish I rolled a 4, but what can you do.”

Grant M
    Participant
    @valeron

“how about this, how would you enter a Kuh’val barriers without a control rod or amethyst?”

Grant Martin
    Characters:

Slayer of Heroes
    Participant
    @slayer-of-heroes

“By putting one foot in front of the other.” The creature smiles. “Barriers don’t mean very much to me. But you’re probably asking how you could do that, and to be plain, I don’t know.”

Candiss
    Participant
    @west

The door bangs open. Two figures tromp through. The first squints around the room, taking inventory of its occupants. “Evening” Leetah growls in greeting. She looks and sounds bothered. As her eyes come to rest on The Gambler she raises an eyebrow. “I wasn’t aware there was a task this evening? Who are we working for tonight? Zharn and I may not be able to stay, we have…” she pauses, looking around again at those present with a knowing gaze, “more pressing matters to attend to.” Leetah and Zharn walk the rest of the way in, shutting the door and taking a seat near the kitchen entrance. “Sal! Are you here? I need a drink.”

From the kitchens, Ami responds, “Sal ain’t here tonight love, she’s with the children. I’ll get you a hot toddy in a jiff, anything for you Zharn dear?”

“Always. Whatever you’ve got.” Zharn replies, taking a seat close to Leetah. “So what task will we be missing out on tonight?” Zharn reiterates Leetah’s question.

Chelsea
    Participant
    @chelsea

Sibella stands back up from Alina’s side.
    “No mission tonight. Just a Gambler trying to entertain himself in celebration of the solstice.”
    Sibella shoots another dark glance in the creatures direction.

PC: Rory Brooker
    Retired PC: Sibella R. Listrotov
    OOG: Chelsea Baldwin

SkivesEyes
    Participant
    @skiveseyes

Styx gestures to Alina and Luna, “so far Alina has lost health and Luna has turned more cat like. On the bright side, Leorrin has been gifted with bleeding slower.” She finishes, glancing at the creature and back at Leetah and Zharn. “I see your troublesome nephew Mort isn’t with you. That’s good. That dice,” she points to the die on the table, “is dangerous.”

They/Them

Steve
    Participant
    @steve

‘I don’t know if I would call the dice dangerous. So far the worst thing we have seen is that Alina looks like she got punched in the gut. Though in all honestly, I think I would rather have that happen than have my nose be that of a cat.’

Leorrin will shrug, ‘But I guess its a matter of perspective. We deal with the things that are truly dangerous often enough that we often see demon lords or lich kings lurking in every shadow. I for one though am happy for the diversion on this cold night.’

Candiss
    Participant
    @west

Leetah shrugs and nudges Zharn in the side. “Why don’t you give it a whirl? Couldn’t be worse that what we could be facing this evening.”

Zharn gives a grimace which indicates he is not pleased to be the guinea pig, but stands up and strides over to the table with the creature and die before him. He picks up the die, tosses it once in his hand then tosses it against the wall. He turns and scowls at Leetah. “That counts as rolling right?” He turns back to see the creatures reaction with a smirk on his face.

Viewing 16 posts - 33 through 48 (of 161 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar