June 2021 Open House Raffle Prize List

Forums Out Of Game Forums Open Discussion June 2021 Open House Raffle Prize List

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant
    @steve

Hello everyone,

Here is a list of the prizes that will be available for the raffle as well has how to obtain tickets. This will will be comprised of two raffles, a main raffle and a secondary raffle. The second raffle will take place after the first, and only include people who did not earn a prize from the first (so everyone will walk away with at least 1 prize).

Unlike prior raffles, rather then have prizes based on number of tickets, the pool of prizes will be adjusted based on the number of people participating. There will be a limit on the number of prizes any one person can win, though that number will be determined at the event when we see what our participation numbers are.

How to obtain tickets:
    Showing up – 2 tickets (1 goes to primary raffle and one goes to secondary raffle)
    Purchase 2021 Membership at the open house – 5 tickets
    Anyone who has $0.00 in debt to Mythic – 5 tickets
    If someone has debt and commits to a payment plan (it is written down and emailed to them) – 2 tickets
    Helping with tasks  – Number of tickets earned based on the task

Prize List:
    Minor Limited Faction Boon item
    Moderate Limited Faction Boon item
    Major Limited Faction Boon item
    Artifice Shard – Extend the duration of a magic item with a legacy cost of 30 or lower by 3 months
    Artifice Shard -Extend the duration of a magic item with a legacy cost of 20 or lower by 5 months
    Artifice Dust Component Package (Tellurian, Celestial, Philosopher’s)
    ‘Soul of the…’ magic items
    1 custom painting commission (free 8 x 10 or $40 discount on larger size)
    1 3d printed tankard (painted with custom name on the tankard)
    Draught of Answers

Explanation of Prizes:
    Faction Boon Items – AKA perfect gift items. These can be given to NPC organizations to improve your relationship and standing with them. Once given, the item will transform into something meaningful and helpfule within approximately 6 months. Perhaps a pile of silver swords on the eve of a werewolf hunt, or a bottle of their favorite wine.

The Limited tag means that there are diminishing returns if any one group or faction is given more than one of these.

Artifice Shard – These items can be used on items with a legacy cost and an expiration date to extend the expiration date by 3 or 5 months depending on the shard used.

Soul of the… – These items bestow the powers and abilities of the class in the items name. Those who win these items may be offered the chance to play test a class that is undergoing revisions.

Custom painting commission – Offered by Deb Campbell. Coordinate with her on what you would like the painting to be. You can choose between an 8×10 painting or a $40 discount on a larger painting.

Custom 3d printed tankard – Offered by Blake Gentilcore. This 3d printed mug will come painted and you can request to have a custom name painted on it as well.

Mug-Prize

Draught of Answers – This strange potion allows the imbiber to speak 3 questions, and perhaps receive clues or knowledge that will lead to the path that leads to an answer to one of them. These vague clues may come in the form of a dream or vision. Or perhaps they will come from the mad ramblings of a Seer or from chicken bones cast by a witch. Buyer beware.

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by Steve.
    Attachments:
    Zan
    Participant
    @zan

I had to leave before the raffle took place. Is there a way for me to find out if I won anything?

Zan

Becca
    Participant
    @selphiebaka

Everyone won at least one thing. When they went through everything they went through everyone who did not get anything and drew for some more things.

Josh and I sent a list to Gomo on our notes. I am happy to post to message or people privately what they won.

Steve
    Participant
    @steve

Hi Becca,

Would you or Josh please post the list here?

Thanks,
    Steve

Becca
    Participant
    @selphiebaka

Minor Limited Faction Boon item
    Travis Emery
    Josh Ward
    Augstina
    Michael McCommas
    Kacy Grimes
    Andrew Barrus
    Vixen (Kathy Ricks)
    Randy
    Kat Krahulec

Moderate Limited Faction Boon item
    Valarie Ward
    Tam Lagrey
    Travis 2.0
    Gomez

Major Limited Faction Boon item
    Larry Ward

Major Faction Boon item
    Troy Grant

Artifice Shard – 3 months
    Valerie Ward
    Larry Ward
    Grant
    Blake
    B Gomez

Artifice Shard – 5 months
    Blake
    Braydon
    Marshall

Artifice Dust Component Package (Tellurian, Celestial, Philosopher’s)
    Michael ricks
    Dalton
    Ari Steinburg
    Josh Steinburg

‘Soul of the…’ magic items
    Savanna
    Nick parks
    Bethany
    Becca Rogers
    Nevats
    Brandon
    Suzanne McCommas
    Debbie Steinburg

1 custom painting commission (free 8 x 10 or $40 discount on larger size)
    Shinai Ward

1 $40 discount on Deb Painting
    Raven

1 3d printed tankard (painted with a custom name on the tankard)
    Josh Ward

Draught of Answers
    Frank Rogers
    Nick Parks

If I did not spell anyone’s name wrong I blame Gomez

Boji Smash
    Participant
    @renco

Hey everyone, just Nevats over here. Lol

Alden
    Participant
    @slcniceguy

I refuse to go by Tam.

Geez you think knowing Becca for 16+ years would get your name spelled correctly! 😉

Tom La Gray

• This reply was modified 4 days, 3 hours ago by Alden.
    Becca
    Participant
    @selphiebaka

Ok Tam was a fat finger.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar