2018 Training Policy (Artifice, Class, Ritual)

Forums Out Of Game Forums Logistics, Updates, and Quartermaster Board 2018 Training Policy (Artifice, Class, Ritual)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Marley Sage
    Participant
    @jaerc

Ladies and Gentlemen,

As part of our continued streamlining efforts, we’re eliminating the boondoggle of Treasure Coordinator to have to receive Training Emails and forward them to the Plot Team.

We’ll be updating various Event templates to reflect this, but effective immediately please send your Training Requests to mythicplot@gmail.com.

This is the new (but not very new) Artifice, Class, or Ritual Training policy.

Quote:
    If you are in desire of Class Training, please E-mail mythicplot@gmail.com with the subject line “Training for “. Other communication methods are not sufficient but you may inform the Event Coordinator or Player Emissary and ask them to send the email on your behalf.

The Email does not guarantee Training in any way but allows us to make best plans for your Storyline. You must still pursue In Game channels for your training (Classes, Ritual Magic, and Artifice skills) and Class Levels may only be trained a maximum of one per Logistics. If you are new & need advice on how to pursue Training please send an email, ask a Staff member, or better yet ask Adventurers and NPCs in-character.

P.S.
    We are considering the idea that Ritual Magic and Artifice levels might add Training speed limits as Classes have. If you have Feedback on that matter, or on the update in general, please post here or contact Staff.

(skills have been changed to protect the innocent)
    “Rigel – Bard Level 2 – February 2018”
    “Bannor – Scroll Artifice 3 – March 2018”
    “Camilla – Ritual Magic – April 2018”

OOG: Marley Sage Gable, Staff Director & Plot Team Member

PC: Rigel - Asurkian Bard ~ Alchemist Artificer

Grant M
    @valeron

Hey Marley,

When ou say Ritual and Artificing has a max training speed, do you mean like a longer time than 1/logistic, like you need to spend 1 month between trainings or do you have to hit X skill points burned to be qualified to the next level?

Grant Martin
    Please see my profile for contact information
    Characters:
    Valeron Avarici, Human, Merchant Guild Leader
    Kovac Baford, Elentari, Member of Brotherhood of the Dark Star
    If you need help coding your signature, please ask me

Marley Sage
    Participant
    @jaerc

Grant,
    The new concept would be an extension of the 1 Class Level per day notion. No monthly waits or SKP restrictions.

Note – Trained Skill can always be assigned before Skill Points are learned IG, they just don’t have any effect.

Thanks!

OOG: Marley Sage Gable, Staff Director & Plot Team Member

PC: Rigel - Asurkian Bard ~ Alchemist Artificer

Stephen Foerster
    Participant
    @magus-knight

Can we still received Training from other PCs?

Becca
    Participant
    @selphiebaka
    Magus Knight wrote:
    Can we still received Training from other PCs?

Yes but there is always benefits of looking for npc trainers

Stephen Foerster
    Participant
    @magus-knight

I agree, but I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something…

Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.